Assistant project manager BERLIN | COLOGNE
Are you fluent in formal German but English is your first language?
Are you looking for an exciting job as an assistant project manager in the heart of Cologne or Berlin?
Are you motivated with a high degree of knowledge and a high level of self-responsibility?
If yes, we would love to welcome you in our team!
As an assistant project manager, you will help with the implementation of complex and extensive web projects from A-Z and will support the coordination of design, programming, operation and quality checks.
You will also assist in offering digital communication solutions for British companies reaching out into the German market.
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging projects and clients from business, society and politics
- An interesting and open team
- Room for self-initiative and development
- A solid, well-paid workplace with fair compensation for overtime in a fast-growing agency in an attractive location
- Experience in a web agency, knowledge in presentation, concept, organization, budget responsibility and customer guidance in web projects
- Enthusiasm for new digital solutions
- Assertiveness and strong teamwork
- A college degree or professional degree – preferably in media, communication, social science or political science
- Relevant knowledge in the operation of content management systems (esp. Typo3)
- Ability to speak, write and understand English in professional settings
- Advanced command of the formal German language schools in its written and spoken form
- Team player
Then we are looking forward to your application at bewerbungdo not copy and be happy@wiminnodot or no dot.com.